Monday, November 17, 2008
Dementia
My teacher asked us if we wanted to cancel class next week for Thanksgiving, and there were actually people who said no. What the fuck? We're having class for one person who needs to give their presentation so that they can miss presentation night to go hunting. How does that even happen? How did we come to the conclusion to have class? How bout oh well you'll miss presentation night. I hate living in Hillybilly territory. I need to move to New York or Massachusetts or somewhere with people like me. Who don't groan when they hear the words "Barack Obama." And don't compare normalcy with George Bush (that happened tonight).

I've barely done any journals. I went to the library to read the one book that's on reserve there and I only got through the introduction. I'm considering buying the book so that I don't have to sit in the library for three hours. The chairs there hurt my butt.


kayla signed off at 10:29 PM