Wednesday, November 12, 2008
End of a Break
Ah, the last day of my glorious three days off work. They actually didn't fly by, so it was enjoyable. I had class two out of three days, though, so it hasn't been all fun and games. We've been learning a new routine in Tai Chi, and I feel like such an idiot every class. An hour and fifteen minutes has never felt so long. There's one move called "cloud hands" and I literally just move my hands around until I finish the foot work. I have no idea what to do. Today we learned two new moves where we have to lift our arms and legs, and while you feel like a doofus doing it, if you're standing in the back of the class while we're all doing it, it looks like we're a flock of birds about to fly away. It's actually pretty cool to watch, especially if we're in unison.

Marva and I gave our Common Roads presentation today, which I think was pretty interesting, but we were the last group to go, and by that time Jeff must have been so bored, because he interrupted our presentation with candy, sound effects, and being a horrible power point transition-er. I'm just glad the presentation is over. Now I have to read, like, our entire Human Services book and write a journal on my readings. I have two weeks. Wish me luck.

P.S. I have to do the same thing for my Religion class!!


kayla signed off at 9:31 PM