...Kayla. "Don't wear it out!" Remember when people used to say that? Okay, I guess I should formally introduce myself. I actually just deleted an old blog because it had really sporatic posts, and I wanted to turn over a new leaf. I've been writing in an actual journal, but it gives me hand cramps and I don't like the lump under my mattress, so here I am!
In a sentence, I'm twenty-years-old (twenty-one in three weeks!), I'm a full-time college student, and everything else about me is boring. What is today? November 11? I know I'm a week late, but I haven't had a chance to cyber-celebrate our new "President-Elect" (isn't that fun to say?). So here goes--holllllllerrrrrrr! I already ate ice cream all week, so that was really all I needed.
Well, my room is a disaster area, so this is where I bow out and say toodles!
kayla signed off at 5:00 PM
About Me
name: kayla age: twenty location: pennsylvania, usa occupation: student
...Kayla. "Don't wear it out!" Remember when people used to say that? Okay, I guess I should formally introduce myself. I actually just deleted an old blog because it had really sporatic posts, and I wanted to turn over a new leaf. I've been writing in an actual journal, but it gives me hand cramps and I don't like the lump under my mattress, so here I am!
In a sentence, I'm twenty-years-old (twenty-one in three weeks!), I'm a full-time college student, and everything else about me is boring. What is today? November 11? I know I'm a week late, but I haven't had a chance to cyber-celebrate our new "President-Elect" (isn't that fun to say?). So here goes--holllllllerrrrrrr! I already ate ice cream all week, so that was really all I needed.
Well, my room is a disaster area, so this is where I bow out and say toodles!