Two weeks and one day until the end of the semester. Only three more classes until finals week. It's bitter sweet, because I have a shitload of work to still do, but time is universal, and no matter what, I'm done in 15 days. I have to write all of my Religion and Human Services journals. I have to complete a Religion presentation. I have an exam in Meteorology. I have a five-page essay in Tai Chi. And I have finals in every single class. Worst of all, my Meteorology final is accumulative. That means I have a 2 hour and 20 minute final on 17 chapters. There goes my C. I'll be lucky if I pass, much less get to transfer the class to Penn State. If I don't pass, I can't graduate. From HACC! How pathetic. It would be pretty sad if I dropped 16% in the last two weeks, though. If I at least try, it shouldn't happen. I'm less concerned about transferring the credits than I am graduating. I just want the piece of paper. It's the only reason I even took this course, anyway. I did not anticipate how difficult it would be. I just need to breathe and figure out a study/test-taking method. It's a little too late to study 17 chapters, so I need to figure out an efficient way to sift through the book during the final (it's open book, don't worry, I'm not cheating). I can also do the bonus for some extra points. And hopefully even if I do horribly, there's a curve or my teacher has mercy on me.
I hate Meteorology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kayla signed off at 10:16 PM
About Me
name: kayla age: twenty location: pennsylvania, usa occupation: student
Two weeks and one day until the end of the semester. Only three more classes until finals week. It's bitter sweet, because I have a shitload of work to still do, but time is universal, and no matter what, I'm done in 15 days. I have to write all of my Religion and Human Services journals. I have to complete a Religion presentation. I have an exam in Meteorology. I have a five-page essay in Tai Chi. And I have finals in every single class. Worst of all, my Meteorology final is accumulative. That means I have a 2 hour and 20 minute final on 17 chapters. There goes my C. I'll be lucky if I pass, much less get to transfer the class to Penn State. If I don't pass, I can't graduate. From HACC! How pathetic. It would be pretty sad if I dropped 16% in the last two weeks, though. If I at least try, it shouldn't happen. I'm less concerned about transferring the credits than I am graduating. I just want the piece of paper. It's the only reason I even took this course, anyway. I did not anticipate how difficult it would be. I just need to breathe and figure out a study/test-taking method. It's a little too late to study 17 chapters, so I need to figure out an efficient way to sift through the book during the final (it's open book, don't worry, I'm not cheating). I can also do the bonus for some extra points. And hopefully even if I do horribly, there's a curve or my teacher has mercy on me.
I hate Meteorology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!