Saturday, November 15, 2008
I'm Turning Into My Mother
I went to bed at 9:00 pm last night. Nine. I woke up, fully rested, at 7:00 am. What is happening to me? I'm an old woman! My dad and I used to make fun of my mom every night for going to bed even later than that! "Anne! It's 9:30, aren't you sleepy?!" Oh my lord, I am 20-years-old, I need to stop this progressive aging now before it gets out of hand.

So, I have been really addicted to Netflix lately. Their "Browse Instant" section has gotten so much better than it used to be. They've been adding a lot of newer titles; it's no longer the "independent, low-budget, indie section." Everyday when I get off work, I pick out a movie and watch it. Over the past three days, I've watched Philadelphia, The Children's Hour, and A Time To Kill. Okay, so none of them are new titles, but I had no idea how many movies I've missed out on. So I'm catching up on the pre-new millenium selection.

Okay, now that this blog had depicted me as a complete loser, I think I'll bow out for the day.


kayla signed off at 7:50 AM