Friday, November 21, 2008
PHILLY!
I'm going to Philly this weekend to visit my sister. I'm super excited, because I've spent the last three weeks living penniless so I can go Christmas shopping this weekend. Then next Friday I'll probably get a paycheck for $4.29, because I've worked like 45 minutes over the past two weeks. < / exaggeration > Anyway, I have to leave in like two hours, and I have only done one thing I planned to do today. I still have to clean out my car, pack, clean my room, and drop a bunch of clothes off at Goodwill. So I guess I should probably leave earlier than that.

I was about to list all of the homework I have to do this weekend, too, but I didn't want to depress myself anymore. I probably won't do any of it, but who really cares? It's my weekend away. I'm not going to stress myself out with anymore school bullshit. I'm already ending the semester with two C's. What am I really trying to achieve at this point?

On the bright side, I'm a baby mama. Or, mommy helper. Heidi had her baby, little Bailor (I think that's how you spell it), and she needs help around the house, so I'm going to be her "mommy helper." This should make up for my lack of hours at work. Hopefully.


kayla signed off at 2:13 PM